Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Snowy Engagement



My cousins boyfriend purposed today during one of Georgia's rare snows. How romantic huh? He even went down and ask her dad last week for her hand in marriage. What a super guy! I am so glad he will be joining our family. Congrats to the lucky couple.
His name is AJ and hers is Kristy! I will keep you up to date on the wedding plans to follow. I just had to share the good news with you. I has been a very pretty day with the snow falling since lunch time. I will try to get the pics posted soon of our snow in Ga. Hope you all have a cozy evening. Blessings,Karen

No comments:

Lulu

Lulu

About Me

My photo
Meansville, Ga, United States
I am a housewife, love the Lord with all my heart . I have three wonderful boys, and have one of the greatest hubby in the world!

Fishin

Fishin
Dylan and Mom

Blogs I enjoy :

  • Behind My Red Door
  • Gingham World
  • Birch Bark Soap
  • And Baby Makes Five
  • Piney Woods Primitives
  • Simplicity
  • Raggedy Old Annies
  • The Country Blossom
  • Artfulife
  • Morning Glories and Moonflowers
  • Picket's Place
  • Deb's Country Kisses
  • Nancy Jo
  • custerfamilyfarm.com
  • hobby girl 1991
  • Miss Wilma
  • napa farmhouse 1885
  • Vintage Primitives
  • Farmhouse Blessings
  • Pumpkin Seed
  • Sugarplum Cottage
  • naomisnotions
  • Karen & Prayin'