Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Thankfulness Day 4 & 5

I was afraid I was going to get behind and so today I'm doing two days in one here. I am so thankful for a wonderful mom and Grandmother. I lost my grandmama about two weeks ago and I am just so thankful for all the years the Lord allowed me to have with her. My mom was so faithful in taking care of her for many years and I know what a void she has in her life as well. But we are so thankful that she is whole again and in no more pain. She has her vision and hearing back and she is in heaven with our heavenly father! My mom is always helping me here and there , picking up kids, running to the store or just coming over to lend a hand. I am thankful for a mom who is giving and loves us so much! So today I am thankful for to faith loving women who have impacted my life in so many ways!
Hope all of you are having a great week so far! Blessings!

2 comments:

Beemoosie said...

I am sorry for your loss. What a beautiful tribute you wrote for both her and your mother. They obviously passed down great traits to you!

Patty H. said...

I'm sorry for the loss of your grandmother. I only knew one of mine and she lived several hours away so didnt' see her often. She was a stern lady. But I remember those visits to her house well. She always wore an apron over her dresses.
Blesses

Lulu

Lulu

About Me

My photo
Meansville, Ga, United States
I am a housewife, love the Lord with all my heart . I have three wonderful boys, and have one of the greatest hubby in the world!

Fishin

Fishin
Dylan and Mom

Blogs I enjoy :

  • Behind My Red Door
  • Gingham World
  • Birch Bark Soap
  • And Baby Makes Five
  • Piney Woods Primitives
  • Simplicity
  • Raggedy Old Annies
  • The Country Blossom
  • Artfulife
  • Morning Glories and Moonflowers
  • Picket's Place
  • Deb's Country Kisses
  • Nancy Jo
  • custerfamilyfarm.com
  • hobby girl 1991
  • Miss Wilma
  • napa farmhouse 1885
  • Vintage Primitives
  • Farmhouse Blessings
  • Pumpkin Seed
  • Sugarplum Cottage
  • naomisnotions
  • Karen & Prayin'