Sunday, November 15, 2009

Day 3 thankfulness

Today and everyday I am thankful for such sweet and caring pastors! They are filled with the Holy Spirit and not afraid to follow his lead, even though we may not follow the norm for worship each week. We follow a living God who knows what we need and when we need it. For all of you pastors and pastor wives I thank you for all you do for your church family and for the body of Christ! I love you all!! Blessings for a great week and remember to let your light shine!

No comments:

Lulu

Lulu

About Me

My photo
Meansville, Ga, United States
I am a housewife, love the Lord with all my heart . I have three wonderful boys, and have one of the greatest hubby in the world!

Fishin

Fishin
Dylan and Mom

Blogs I enjoy :

  • Behind My Red Door
  • Gingham World
  • Birch Bark Soap
  • And Baby Makes Five
  • Piney Woods Primitives
  • Simplicity
  • Raggedy Old Annies
  • The Country Blossom
  • Artfulife
  • Morning Glories and Moonflowers
  • Picket's Place
  • Deb's Country Kisses
  • Nancy Jo
  • custerfamilyfarm.com
  • hobby girl 1991
  • Miss Wilma
  • napa farmhouse 1885
  • Vintage Primitives
  • Farmhouse Blessings
  • Pumpkin Seed
  • Sugarplum Cottage
  • naomisnotions
  • Karen & Prayin'