Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Day 6 Thankfulness


I am thankful today for the beautiful sunshine after the rain. It is truly amazing to think about what all God has to handle, when we need rain , when we need sun, wind, clouds, ect. In Luke 12:22-34 it talks about God feeding the ravens and the lilies growing. God takes care of them and he loves us more than the birds and flowers so we should know he will take care of us! He knows what we need and when we need it, although our timing may not be the same as his or our wants and desires may not be what he desires for us. When it comes down to it he knows what is best for us, all the time! Thank you father for taking care of me! Blessings,Karen

No comments:

Lulu

Lulu

About Me

My photo
Meansville, Ga, United States
I am a housewife, love the Lord with all my heart . I have three wonderful boys, and have one of the greatest hubby in the world!

Fishin

Fishin
Dylan and Mom

Blogs I enjoy :

  • Behind My Red Door
  • Gingham World
  • Birch Bark Soap
  • And Baby Makes Five
  • Piney Woods Primitives
  • Simplicity
  • Raggedy Old Annies
  • The Country Blossom
  • Artfulife
  • Morning Glories and Moonflowers
  • Picket's Place
  • Deb's Country Kisses
  • Nancy Jo
  • custerfamilyfarm.com
  • hobby girl 1991
  • Miss Wilma
  • napa farmhouse 1885
  • Vintage Primitives
  • Farmhouse Blessings
  • Pumpkin Seed
  • Sugarplum Cottage
  • naomisnotions
  • Karen & Prayin'