Monday, February 9, 2009

Feels Like Spring!

The weather here in Georgia has been so beautiful the last few days! It has been so pretty the boys and I got outside and straightened up the yards and cleaned up trash and limbs that had fallen. Now we have a nice size burn pile I hope to get burned one afternoon when hunny gets home. This kind of weather makes me want to go campin!
We have 5 more dys to Valentines day. Have you gotten all your goodies bought or made? Why is it that they don't have alot of ideas for men and boys? Its always the same thing tie, boxers or fish cups that say "hooked on you". Well been there and need some new ideas! I hate to get alot of candy because that makes such bad habits. So if you have any ideas to share please do so.
Just to let you all know I am trying some new ideas on my etsy as well. Vintage items! So if you love old things check it out or if you know someone who loves oldies please send them my way. I'm just trying to add new items that I don't have to get more business and get more people to visit that don't normally come by. I am going to try to keep my prices reasonable even on these items. Let me know what you think!
Well I better run and get these boys in gear! Hope you all have a great week! Blessings, Karen

3 comments:

Marty said...

Karen, thanks for vising my blog! You might want to hang on to that gorgeous christening dress you have in your ETSY shop-if you win the bonnet, it would go perfectly with it for your new baby.

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Thanks for stopping by and entering my giveaway. Your name is in the hat.

Anonymous said...

Oh your so lucky! Thank you for lovely comments! Loove your shop too!

Lulu

Lulu

About Me

My photo
Meansville, Ga, United States
I am a housewife, love the Lord with all my heart . I have three wonderful boys, and have one of the greatest hubby in the world!

Fishin

Fishin
Dylan and Mom

Blogs I enjoy :

  • Behind My Red Door
  • Gingham World
  • Birch Bark Soap
  • And Baby Makes Five
  • Piney Woods Primitives
  • Simplicity
  • Raggedy Old Annies
  • The Country Blossom
  • Artfulife
  • Morning Glories and Moonflowers
  • Picket's Place
  • Deb's Country Kisses
  • Nancy Jo
  • custerfamilyfarm.com
  • hobby girl 1991
  • Miss Wilma
  • napa farmhouse 1885
  • Vintage Primitives
  • Farmhouse Blessings
  • Pumpkin Seed
  • Sugarplum Cottage
  • naomisnotions
  • Karen & Prayin'