Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Company


I had some sweet company this weekend. My three nephews and their mom came for a visit. They live in Tenn. and have not been to GA in about a yr. Boy have the kids grown! The two oldest knew where they were when they walked in the door the headed straight to the youngest sons room to play. The little one was shy for a few min. but then he saw toys and was ready to go! It was so great to get to see them and what a good weekend their short visit made it.
Hope all of you are having a great start to you week. It is raining here today, which we need the rain so I wont complain just hope we don't have any bad weather. Well I better go get school started. Before I go let me thank each of you for the birthday wishes you sent my way. Blessings to each of you! Karen

No comments:

Lulu

Lulu

About Me

My photo
Meansville, Ga, United States
I am a housewife, love the Lord with all my heart . I have three wonderful boys, and have one of the greatest hubby in the world!

Fishin

Fishin
Dylan and Mom

Blogs I enjoy :

  • Behind My Red Door
  • Gingham World
  • Birch Bark Soap
  • And Baby Makes Five
  • Piney Woods Primitives
  • Simplicity
  • Raggedy Old Annies
  • The Country Blossom
  • Artfulife
  • Morning Glories and Moonflowers
  • Picket's Place
  • Deb's Country Kisses
  • Nancy Jo
  • custerfamilyfarm.com
  • hobby girl 1991
  • Miss Wilma
  • napa farmhouse 1885
  • Vintage Primitives
  • Farmhouse Blessings
  • Pumpkin Seed
  • Sugarplum Cottage
  • naomisnotions
  • Karen & Prayin'