Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tea Towels











This is a set of tea towels that I have made they are Aunt Jemima and are also the 7 days of the week. I am selling them for $35 for the set and it comes in a box that can be wrapped for Christmas or birthdays. I also wrote out on a index card which will be enclosed in the box what a tea towel actually is and its purpose. If anyone is interested please let me know. I will continue to list things on if there is anything you are interested in or what to see just let me know. Thanks for all the sweet comments about my crafts. I really enjoy doing them it is my stress relaxer I guess! Now I better go get the kids schooling started. Have a great day!















I will include shipping but I will have to take it and get it weighed. I will only charge what the actual cost of shipping will be , if you want delivery confirmation I will also add that but its not but about a dollar if my memory is correct. I will take money orders or personal cks (checks will have to clear bank before I mail items) Just for security reasons. Thanks for looking. Blessings!



4 comments:

Nancy Jo said...

oh those are so cute!! I do a lot of embroidery myself. Those tea towels are great, you did a really nice job.
NANCY JO

Farmhouse Blessings said...

So cute! Your work is lovely.

Have a wonderful homeschool week!

Smiles,
lea

mysteryhistorymom said...

These dish towels are precious! You did a fabulous job!:) Lori

Katy said...

Those are adorable!!! You did such a great job with them Karen!!! :)

Lulu

Lulu

About Me

My photo
Meansville, Ga, United States
I am a housewife, love the Lord with all my heart . I have three wonderful boys, and have one of the greatest hubby in the world!

Fishin

Fishin
Dylan and Mom

Blogs I enjoy :

  • Behind My Red Door
  • Gingham World
  • Birch Bark Soap
  • And Baby Makes Five
  • Piney Woods Primitives
  • Simplicity
  • Raggedy Old Annies
  • The Country Blossom
  • Artfulife
  • Morning Glories and Moonflowers
  • Picket's Place
  • Deb's Country Kisses
  • Nancy Jo
  • custerfamilyfarm.com
  • hobby girl 1991
  • Miss Wilma
  • napa farmhouse 1885
  • Vintage Primitives
  • Farmhouse Blessings
  • Pumpkin Seed
  • Sugarplum Cottage
  • naomisnotions
  • Karen & Prayin'