Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!



Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Halloween! Hope everyone will have a safe time trick or treating and those who are going to do the Fall Harvest instead have a great time as well! Just enjoy spending time with your families.

What was your favorite costume or memorable Halloween? I dont really remember about dressing up much, I do know I went as a punk rocker when I was a little older. But my favorite thing about halloween was no not candy, but getting to watch the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown! I still love watching his videos I watch the thanksgiving video and the Christmas one too. So share with me your memories and have a great weekend and let me know if you see the Great Pumpkin! Blessings, Karen

2 comments:

Patty H. said...

I remember the last time I went trick r treating, not sure my age but I wore the donkey costume that my mom had made me for the Christmas play the yr before and my sister went as a farmer.
Blessings

Robin Beck said...

My favorite halloween was when I was about 12. My mom dressed me up as a gypsy and let me wear MAKE-UP!!! I was so excited to wear make-up plus she put a cute mole above my lip-I was so styling...But the best part of the costume was that she put a scarf on my head tied in the back and put hoop earrings on the scarf right by my ears! I felt like such a grown up with those hoop earrings (because my mom wouldn't let me get my ears pierced till I was 16!) I didn't think anyone would notice the earrings weren't in my ears but on the scarf. ;) That was a great day!
Have a wonderful weekend,
Robin~♥

Lulu

Lulu

About Me

My photo
Meansville, Ga, United States
I am a housewife, love the Lord with all my heart . I have three wonderful boys, and have one of the greatest hubby in the world!

Fishin

Fishin
Dylan and Mom

Blogs I enjoy :

  • Behind My Red Door
  • Gingham World
  • Birch Bark Soap
  • And Baby Makes Five
  • Piney Woods Primitives
  • Simplicity
  • Raggedy Old Annies
  • The Country Blossom
  • Artfulife
  • Morning Glories and Moonflowers
  • Picket's Place
  • Deb's Country Kisses
  • Nancy Jo
  • custerfamilyfarm.com
  • hobby girl 1991
  • Miss Wilma
  • napa farmhouse 1885
  • Vintage Primitives
  • Farmhouse Blessings
  • Pumpkin Seed
  • Sugarplum Cottage
  • naomisnotions
  • Karen & Prayin'