Saturday, December 6, 2008

I'm a nut for nutcrackers





Well as I said yesterday I would get some pics and show you some of my holiday decor and as you will see I do love nutcrackers this is just a few as I have well over 100+.
I will share more pics of more nutcrackers in the coming days. Did want to share a pic of this years tree. Its hard to see the ornaments cause I had to take the pic so far away to get the whole tree in the pic. It has alot of handmade ornies the kids have made over the years and also alot of antique ornies. Do you have anything that you collect just for the holidays? I think I have a nutcracker for just about every holiday but maybe valentines and Easter. I have one for st Patty's day ,4Th of July vet's day. Oh I think I need one for Thanksgiving too just thought about that. Well anyways I am going to try and get some wrapping done today and maybe make a few jewelry items for my etsy. Oh I have an item on the etsy showcase today under the crochet items. Hoping to pull in a little more business. I have had a slow start at selling items. Well better go get busy as time keeps ticking away. Ya ll have a great weekend! Blessings, Karen

5 comments:

Deb said...

Hi Karen! I love Nutcrackers too! I don't know why I don't have any. Maybe this year I'll hit the after Christmas sales and try and round up a few. I love your tree, and your room. Deb

mysteryhistorymom said...

My daughter, Mandy, wants to collect Nutcrackers, too. Yours are lovely! Your tree looks beautiful, too!:)Lori

Robin Beck said...

Hi Karen,
My Mom collected Nutcrackers then one day she decided she didn't want them anymore (hee hee) Can you guess who got them? That's right me! But I am getting ready to give them to my daughter~♥
Thanks for sharing yours!
Robin~♥

Debra said...

HI Karen- My hubby loves nut crackers too!
I want to tell you that you have won third prize on my blog giveaway.
Please send an email to john_peterson_356@comcast.net with your address so I can mail your prize to you!
Deb

Nancy Jo said...

Very cute Karen, Now see if I had known about you a few years ago you could have had the ones I gave away. Cute sampler your Mom bought for you too.
NANCY JO

Lulu

Lulu

About Me

My photo
Meansville, Ga, United States
I am a housewife, love the Lord with all my heart . I have three wonderful boys, and have one of the greatest hubby in the world!

Fishin

Fishin
Dylan and Mom

Blogs I enjoy :

  • Behind My Red Door
  • Gingham World
  • Birch Bark Soap
  • And Baby Makes Five
  • Piney Woods Primitives
  • Simplicity
  • Raggedy Old Annies
  • The Country Blossom
  • Artfulife
  • Morning Glories and Moonflowers
  • Picket's Place
  • Deb's Country Kisses
  • Nancy Jo
  • custerfamilyfarm.com
  • hobby girl 1991
  • Miss Wilma
  • napa farmhouse 1885
  • Vintage Primitives
  • Farmhouse Blessings
  • Pumpkin Seed
  • Sugarplum Cottage
  • naomisnotions
  • Karen & Prayin'