Friday, December 5, 2008

Full of Awards this week!


Thanks goes out to a sweet blogger pal over at http://hallhaven.blogspot.com/ for giving me yet another award! Boy have I been blessed this week with all these awards. Thank you all so much for thinking of little ole me! I'm suppose to pick seven people to pay it forward to but I really don't like to pick just a few so I will leave it up to you if you would like the award please accept it and place it on your blog! Hope you all have a great weekend. I will try to get some pics up tomorrow of some of my Christmas decor. But until then stay warm and have a great weekend! Blessings, Karen

No comments:

Lulu

Lulu

About Me

My photo
Meansville, Ga, United States
I am a housewife, love the Lord with all my heart . I have three wonderful boys, and have one of the greatest hubby in the world!

Fishin

Fishin
Dylan and Mom

Blogs I enjoy :

  • Behind My Red Door
  • Gingham World
  • Birch Bark Soap
  • And Baby Makes Five
  • Piney Woods Primitives
  • Simplicity
  • Raggedy Old Annies
  • The Country Blossom
  • Artfulife
  • Morning Glories and Moonflowers
  • Picket's Place
  • Deb's Country Kisses
  • Nancy Jo
  • custerfamilyfarm.com
  • hobby girl 1991
  • Miss Wilma
  • napa farmhouse 1885
  • Vintage Primitives
  • Farmhouse Blessings
  • Pumpkin Seed
  • Sugarplum Cottage
  • naomisnotions
  • Karen & Prayin'