Thursday, November 6, 2008

More Turkey Decor!







Thanks so much for the sweet comments about my fall decor! I know I have said it before but fall is my fav time of year so I love to decorate for the special occasions. Lori, you ask if I would have turkey or ham well I only like turkey if its fried . I d rather have a good honey baked ham. Yum! Cant you just see the pounds piling on, and you know you gotta have some pecan pie.



I am so looking forward to this weekend my family and I are going to Macon Ga. for the big Christmas made in the South arts and crafts festival. Its a once a year show and we love going to look and snack and enjoy each other. If you've never heard of it check out this site : http://www.madeinthesouthshows.com/ there might me one close enough to some of you to check one out. If not maybe you can have a weekend getaway. Ill try to take some pics when I go. Well I better run and get the boys started in their school work. I do have one quick question for today. What are you most thankful for?



My answer would have to be first and foremost my salvation and second family. We all have so much to give thanks for we need to do it more than once a year. Don't' you agree? Hope you all have a great Thursday! Blessings!

5 comments:

mysteryhistorymom said...

I am most thankful for the same things, my sweet friend.:) can you believe I have never had fried turkey? Sounds yummy! Love Honeybaked Ham- yum! Oh, and some amazing Sweet Potato Pie- mmmmmm.:) Lori

Nancy Jo said...

Karin,
Have fun on your weekend trip! Your fall decorations are so cute. I really should do more then I do. I love fall too.
How nice to know you were thinking of me, did you find a little doll? Let me know, maybe I can find you one.
NANCY JO

Farmhouse Blessings said...

We are in complete agreement. There is nothing more blessed than the love of our Savior and the love of our families. What an extra special blessing to have both!

Smiles,
Lea

Sugarplum Cottage said...

Oh how I'd love to go with you to that arts and craft fair, you have a wonderful time. I'm with you when it comes to fall decor, love it. I'll be posting my fall table soon. Thanks for stopping by, it is good to know I was missed. Hugs, RoseMarie

Robin Beck said...

Have fun at that craft show...I can't wait for the big craft show to get here~♥

Lulu

Lulu

About Me

My photo
Meansville, Ga, United States
I am a housewife, love the Lord with all my heart . I have three wonderful boys, and have one of the greatest hubby in the world!

Fishin

Fishin
Dylan and Mom

Blogs I enjoy :

  • Behind My Red Door
  • Gingham World
  • Birch Bark Soap
  • And Baby Makes Five
  • Piney Woods Primitives
  • Simplicity
  • Raggedy Old Annies
  • The Country Blossom
  • Artfulife
  • Morning Glories and Moonflowers
  • Picket's Place
  • Deb's Country Kisses
  • Nancy Jo
  • custerfamilyfarm.com
  • hobby girl 1991
  • Miss Wilma
  • napa farmhouse 1885
  • Vintage Primitives
  • Farmhouse Blessings
  • Pumpkin Seed
  • Sugarplum Cottage
  • naomisnotions
  • Karen & Prayin'