Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Headed to nursing home

this afternoon. I will let you know the update when I get home. I talked to my grandmother on the phone last night and she was really confused. She keeps thinking everyone is dead for some reason. She doesn't remember that my mom has even been coming down there. Unsure if she has had another stroke or if it is the medicine. Again I want to thank each and everyone of you for every prayer you have said for our family.
Don't forget to go by Donna's blog and get in on her giveaway. http://hobbygirl1991.blogspot.com/ It would make a great gift for a child.
Another great giveaway is here http://crazyladiesprimitives.blogspot.com/. Please go over and visit my sweet friend Dena and get in on a holiday giveaway. You better hurry cause I'm ahead of you! lol
I also have a question for each of you have you ever had a Christmas wish that you never got filled and still have that wish today? Or maybe have a wish you would like to have but don't see it possible. I'd love to hear from you.
I have always wanted a convertible car ,white in color. I'd also like to have my house remodeled the parts that need it. Not everything just the pars that need it. Like new windows, painting, new roof. ect. Hope you all have a great Tues. Blessings, Karen

2 comments:

Artfulife said...

Karen, I love the look of your blog! It's so warm and inviting. I went to the post office yesterday, packages and all. Pulled out my file with all my addresses, and I couldn't find yours or the other persons. I WAS SO MAD! I don't know where I set them. Could you pretty please e-mail me your address so I can get this painting off to you? I feel so much guilt every time I look at it. LOL> Thanks Karen. -Summie

Farmhouse Blessings said...

You know, I always wanted a Kewpie doll or a beanie doll. I'm always looking for them at the Goodwill. LOL STill a girl a heart.

Smiles,
Lea

Lulu

Lulu

About Me

My photo
Meansville, Ga, United States
I am a housewife, love the Lord with all my heart . I have three wonderful boys, and have one of the greatest hubby in the world!

Fishin

Fishin
Dylan and Mom

Blogs I enjoy :

  • Behind My Red Door
  • Gingham World
  • Birch Bark Soap
  • And Baby Makes Five
  • Piney Woods Primitives
  • Simplicity
  • Raggedy Old Annies
  • The Country Blossom
  • Artfulife
  • Morning Glories and Moonflowers
  • Picket's Place
  • Deb's Country Kisses
  • Nancy Jo
  • custerfamilyfarm.com
  • hobby girl 1991
  • Miss Wilma
  • napa farmhouse 1885
  • Vintage Primitives
  • Farmhouse Blessings
  • Pumpkin Seed
  • Sugarplum Cottage
  • naomisnotions
  • Karen & Prayin'