Thursday, August 12, 2010

Heart Scare!


We had a heart scare Tuesday night! You ask what is a heart scare? Well hubby was just finishing up supper when he almost blacked out he got up walked out side to get some fresh air and it happened again. He said it felt like someone reached in and grabbed his heart each time for just a brief second and squeezed. So we jumped up and I rushed him to the ER. By the time we got to the hospital he was shaking uncontrollably and could barely walk. The took him straight in and did an EKG. A few minutes later they took us on back to a room and gave him a chest xray and did blood work. Gave him a baby aspirin then came back in and gave him two nitroglycerin pills. Yikes talk about scared to death!! Well all came back normal but he was still tight in his chest so they told us to go to doc Wed and set up a stress test. So we did and it is now set up for Monday. He is still not feeling right so keep him in prayers please. Also we have no insurance so please pray the hospital will write off most of the bill, we as most already struggle from week to week.
So how has all of your week been going? Good I hope! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will stop back in again soon! Blessings,Karen

4 comments:

Linda Stubbs said...

Oh my Karen, I bet that did scare you! That is one of my worst fears. You did so good! I am thankful nothing happened. We have not had insurance either. God does take care of us though! I will lift you and ask the Lords guidance for your precious family!!!!!

Rain is supposed to be coming. So hope it does. Crops need it.

Hugs, Linda

Barbara said...

My precious friend I know that is so scary, and I sure will be praying for you, lots of hugs dear, and blessings too, Barbara

countrynmore said...

Oh man. That is so scary. A lot of hugs being sent your way.

countrynmore said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Lulu

Lulu

About Me

My photo
Meansville, Ga, United States
I am a housewife, love the Lord with all my heart . I have three wonderful boys, and have one of the greatest hubby in the world!

Fishin

Fishin
Dylan and Mom

Blogs I enjoy :

  • Behind My Red Door
  • Gingham World
  • Birch Bark Soap
  • And Baby Makes Five
  • Piney Woods Primitives
  • Simplicity
  • Raggedy Old Annies
  • The Country Blossom
  • Artfulife
  • Morning Glories and Moonflowers
  • Picket's Place
  • Deb's Country Kisses
  • Nancy Jo
  • custerfamilyfarm.com
  • hobby girl 1991
  • Miss Wilma
  • napa farmhouse 1885
  • Vintage Primitives
  • Farmhouse Blessings
  • Pumpkin Seed
  • Sugarplum Cottage
  • naomisnotions
  • Karen & Prayin'