Friday, July 30, 2010

He hears even the smallest


prayers. Folks I know I say it all the time but I just keep having to repeat myself GOD IS GOOD!!! Yesterday I got up to a chore I really didn't want to do, had by coffee ,got dressed and met my mom in the driveway she had come to pick me up. So we get to my mailbox and I went to mail some letters and guess what I see.....a sweet farmgirl package just for me! It was the prettiest bluejean tote with pink polka dot handles. Too cute and inside a couple of notepads. So of course I feel better and not so bogged about this chore. So we go ahead and go to Hampton and pick up a large food shipment for our co-op. Now remember I don't even want to go in the first place they load mom's van and I look back and they have stuck a package of 6 ice cream boxes in the backseat which would be fine if they where not melted and dripping down the back of the seat and into the floor, we have a 45min ride of dripping ice cream..Grrr...Satan is trying his best to make me have a bad day and with the attitude I have he may succeed. So I do what ever gal would do, well at least each of you...I stop and pray, quietly. Lord forgive me of my sour attitude and help me to do this chore with happiness and Lord we are low on meats at home please throw in a can of stew, viennas or chicken and dumplings. Thanks you Lord, Amen
Now we have to separate this load into 10 separate piles and we have tons of can drinks,salad mix and other misc. items. We start separating and guess what was there? Yep you guessed it chicken and dumplings!!! We get everything separated in the heat both mom and I are dripping sweat, mom takes me back home and we unload and I start my day, I come to my rocking chair and as Im sitting here it hits me...you got chicken and dumplings............a smile crosses my face and tears come to my eyes yes Lord , thank you so much for hearing even this small prayer. He hears each word each thought and yet he still loves us and gives us the things we desire, maybe not all things but he knows what we need best of all. So today I am hear to tell you pray about everything, even something that seems so small he wants to handle every problem and issue we have, then be patient and wait his timing is perfect.
Hope you all have a great Friday! Blessings,Karen

1 comment:

Robin Beck said...

Such a sweet post Karen...And yes, he does hear every word of every prayer~♥

Enjoy your chicken and dumplings! :)

Robin~♥

Lulu

Lulu

About Me

My photo
Meansville, Ga, United States
I am a housewife, love the Lord with all my heart . I have three wonderful boys, and have one of the greatest hubby in the world!

Fishin

Fishin
Dylan and Mom

Blogs I enjoy :

  • Behind My Red Door
  • Gingham World
  • Birch Bark Soap
  • And Baby Makes Five
  • Piney Woods Primitives
  • Simplicity
  • Raggedy Old Annies
  • The Country Blossom
  • Artfulife
  • Morning Glories and Moonflowers
  • Picket's Place
  • Deb's Country Kisses
  • Nancy Jo
  • custerfamilyfarm.com
  • hobby girl 1991
  • Miss Wilma
  • napa farmhouse 1885
  • Vintage Primitives
  • Farmhouse Blessings
  • Pumpkin Seed
  • Sugarplum Cottage
  • naomisnotions
  • Karen & Prayin'