Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Too Busy!

Once again time has gotten by and I am late writing. We have started on a new school year and since my last post I have taken over the youth at my church. So I stay busy between the two of them but I am loving every minute of it and God is so good he has blessed me so much. I never thought i would stand up in front of someone and speak, but his mercies are forever flowing. My oldest son and his girlfriend have gotten them a house and have even started coming to church with us! Hope everyone out in blooger land is doing good! I am looking forward to trying to get around to some blogs soon! May God bless each of you!
Blessings,Karen

2 comments:

Blondie ~ Vintage Primitives said...

Hey sweetie
Thanks for stopping by the blog; I am still treading water here in NC - owe you an email big time. Don't give up on me yet!
God is good.
Always Blessed
Blondie

Robin Beck said...

Hi Karen,
Hey, thank you for your prayers last week...Everything went really wonderful on the hike.
I'm so happy to hear about you being involved in youth at your church. I was the youth pastor at mine years ago (good times)
I'm so happy your oldest son and his girlfriend are going to church! That is great news!!!!

Take care sweetie and thanks again!
Robin~♥

Lulu

Lulu

About Me

My photo
Meansville, Ga, United States
I am a housewife, love the Lord with all my heart . I have three wonderful boys, and have one of the greatest hubby in the world!

Fishin

Fishin
Dylan and Mom

Blogs I enjoy :

  • Behind My Red Door
  • Gingham World
  • Birch Bark Soap
  • And Baby Makes Five
  • Piney Woods Primitives
  • Simplicity
  • Raggedy Old Annies
  • The Country Blossom
  • Artfulife
  • Morning Glories and Moonflowers
  • Picket's Place
  • Deb's Country Kisses
  • Nancy Jo
  • custerfamilyfarm.com
  • hobby girl 1991
  • Miss Wilma
  • napa farmhouse 1885
  • Vintage Primitives
  • Farmhouse Blessings
  • Pumpkin Seed
  • Sugarplum Cottage
  • naomisnotions
  • Karen & Prayin'