Friday, May 29, 2009

Its been so Long!

It has been such a long time since I have been on here. Boy the Lord has done so much in my life since I was here last. I think of each of you many times and wonder how you are. I have been on facebook and just have not made the time to visit frinds here in blog land.
First let me say that I have found an awesome church and church family and my love for Christ has grown so much! I am thankful he has never given up on me. I am still praying for salvation in each of my childrens lives and hubbys. He is working on my hubby because I have found him reading my bible more than once. Praise The Lord!
We have finished our schooling for the year and I have already gotten all our books for next yr except for math which I am changing up next yr. So if you know anyone who has used teaching textbooks I am in need of some for 7th grade and pre algebra.
We have had alot of rain here in Ga for the last couple of weeks for which I am thankful. We needed it to help the drought. The sunnys dys are also a blessing too.
Hope each of you are doing well I will try and get by to see each of you soon. Blessings to you all, Karen

4 comments:

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

Hey there, I saw your post over at the Small Town Living forum but it was from months ago..I'm a crocheter too. :0) I see you've been busy at facebook..for some reason I just can't make time for my love of blogging and facebook too...so many cool places to be in cyberspace!

Have a great day and drop by for a visit.

Stephanie

naomisnotions said...

Hey there! I was worried where you went! I'm glad things are going better! <3

Naomi

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Praise the Lord! I am so glad things are looking up for you.

PineyWoodsPrims~Dena said...

Hello Ms. Karen!
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I always love when you visit me. Thank you for all your prayers as well for me. I am doing better. Taking it one day at a time. Talk to you soon. God bless you!!!!

Lulu

Lulu

About Me

My photo
Meansville, Ga, United States
I am a housewife, love the Lord with all my heart . I have three wonderful boys, and have one of the greatest hubby in the world!

Fishin

Fishin
Dylan and Mom

Blogs I enjoy :

  • Behind My Red Door
  • Gingham World
  • Birch Bark Soap
  • And Baby Makes Five
  • Piney Woods Primitives
  • Simplicity
  • Raggedy Old Annies
  • The Country Blossom
  • Artfulife
  • Morning Glories and Moonflowers
  • Picket's Place
  • Deb's Country Kisses
  • Nancy Jo
  • custerfamilyfarm.com
  • hobby girl 1991
  • Miss Wilma
  • napa farmhouse 1885
  • Vintage Primitives
  • Farmhouse Blessings
  • Pumpkin Seed
  • Sugarplum Cottage
  • naomisnotions
  • Karen & Prayin'