Friday, March 13, 2009

Many Thanks


Good Friday Morning! Just wanted to say thank you to all of you who have been praying for our family. We are making it thru by the grace and goodness of our Lord Jesus Christ. Things are far from perfect in one aspect but the other is much better. Each prayer you have said has been felt and so much appreciated. Wish I could give you each a hug and say thanks in person, so give yourself a big hug for me! Hope everyone will have a wonderful weekend. We are suppose to be getting some showers here on and off for the weekend but who knows this Ga. weather never knows what its going to do until its here. The sweet little bird chirps are coming in my window and there are several feeding at my feeders right outside the window. Spring has sprung and I love hearing the sounds of spring and also seeing the beautiful flowers and birds that have come to visit. I will try to get some pics of my lovely little visitors. I have to borrow my sons camera mine has died so it may be a few days I will try to get some of my pretty flowers that have started putting out also! I'd love to see what spring looks like in your neck of the woods. Well better run and get busy! Again have a great weekend! Blessing to all, Karen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear all the prayers are working! My bf's parents are driving to GA right now! hehe! His bro is air force and stationed out there...so they are making the trek to see grandaughter #3 for spring break! We got to spend Christmas with them...but she is only 4 months old now..and everyday is something new! hehe! I wish they lived closer! Her and Grandaughter #2 are only 6 weeks apart! hehe! Hope you have a super fantastic weekend...We are praying for rain down here in South Texas. We are already (-4) inches for the year and we are only 3 months in...ugh...
TGIF
~Abigail

Autumn said...

Hey girl- I hope things are better for you now!
Take care of yourself,ok?
Blessings
Autumn

naomisnotions said...

I'm happy to pray for you my friend...I will keep praying. :)

SPRING????? What is that???? We still have 2-3 feet of snow up here! lol...we went snow tubing yesterday, and I will post some pictures on my blog. :) My kitty is better...his ear will stay bent over for the rest of his kitty life...but he is back to normal. Thanks. :)

Naomi

Lulu

Lulu

About Me

My photo
Meansville, Ga, United States
I am a housewife, love the Lord with all my heart . I have three wonderful boys, and have one of the greatest hubby in the world!

Fishin

Fishin
Dylan and Mom

Blogs I enjoy :

  • Behind My Red Door
  • Gingham World
  • Birch Bark Soap
  • And Baby Makes Five
  • Piney Woods Primitives
  • Simplicity
  • Raggedy Old Annies
  • The Country Blossom
  • Artfulife
  • Morning Glories and Moonflowers
  • Picket's Place
  • Deb's Country Kisses
  • Nancy Jo
  • custerfamilyfarm.com
  • hobby girl 1991
  • Miss Wilma
  • napa farmhouse 1885
  • Vintage Primitives
  • Farmhouse Blessings
  • Pumpkin Seed
  • Sugarplum Cottage
  • naomisnotions
  • Karen & Prayin'